Healing means ‘to make whole’ and this applies to every level from the physical, emotional, mental, to the spiritual. In this ‘making whole’ we can more fully express the deepest calling of our true nature in this life.
I draw on the many resources I have from my own trainings and life learning, while weaving together elements of:
- An-Grianan Essences
- Plant Energy Therapy
- Subtle Energy Healing
- Deep Listening and counselling skills
- Practical tools such as meditation and taking time in nature
Throughout the healing session, the aim is that you, the client, remain fully empowered and active in your own healing process. This is a place where your uniqueness and your individual path are honoured and supported; you are empowered to come home to your wholeness as a human being; motivated to heal inner conflict; and inspired to access the unrealised potential of your true nature.
See CONSULTATIONS for consultation options
An-Grianan Essences encapsulate the natural energy signature of the plants, trees, or other aspects of Nature with which they are made. They are wonderful allies. Their nourishing vibration brings a deeper connection to your own inner resources such as peacefulness, stability, joyfulness, and fulfilment.
When an essence consultation is booked (alone or with an energy treatment), a personalised 10ml essence bottle will be included in the cost of your consultation.
PLANT ENERGY THERAPY
Throughout history, plants have been an integral part of our lives, whether as food, healing agents, or as part of our explorations of consciousness and spirituality. The intelligent consciousness of the Earth and Nature is a powerful directing force of the healing energy and vitality in each of us. Our bodies are born from the elements of the Earth herself, as are the plants and trees around us. As such, when we work in loving co-operation with the Plant Kingdom, they are a potent source of vitality and healing, helping us in our journey to wholeness and wellbeing.
In the system of Plant Energy Therapy I have been co-creating with the consciousness of the Plant Kingdom, I work with the energy of the plants and trees to bring balance to the energy flow within the client. This enables your life force to flow more freely and naturally, and empowers your own inherent ability to heal.
Held within the sacred space of the treatment room, or out in the garden, and according to the highest good of the client, the consciousness of one or more trees and plants may come forward to assist with the healing process.
SUBTLE ENERGY HEALING
I also offer Subtle Energy Healing treatments as a trained healing practitioner and member of the International Network for Energy Healing (INEH). I completed my certificated training in Esoteric Healing in 2003, and am an active participant in the Energy Healing network in Moray, Northeast Scotland.
Esoteric Healing is a form of Subtle Energy Healing based on an understanding of the subtle energy field generated by the chakra system. This energy field links all layers of the body – physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. It informs and vitalises the physical body, and is affected by our emotional and mental states.
Subtle Energy Healing works on all levels of the human energy field in order to restore wholeness to those who seek treatment and is tailored to the requirements of the individual. It facilitates the clearing of any blockages in the subtle energy field and the rebalancing of the energies of the body, thus allowing the healing process to flow more freely.
Deep Listening and counselling skills are integral parts of any consultation, creating a space where you can:
- feel free to discuss whatever you would like to bring to the healing session
get to know yourself better
- gain insight into where you are and the patterns which are holding you back
- recognise and transform damaging and habitual thoughts or emotions
- learn to befriend your own mind, lessening the challenges of fear, anxiety, depression, and so forth
- empower yourself to be an active participant in your own healing process
- grow your capacities for love, compassion, self-esteem, and courage
Meditation has immense benefits and is an extremely useful life-skill to learn whatever your age, belief system (or none), or background.
Just a few minutes of daily meditation:
- allows us to find some space within, even in the midst of our busy everyday lives
- enables us to come into the present moment where we can find joy and delight in the little things we so often miss
- untangle the knots of repetitive and discursive thinking
- generates a sense of peace, wellbeing, and relaxation
- brings benefit to our physical, emotional and mental wellness
- reduces depression and anxiety
- helps us cope when difficulties arise, and to find a more balanced response to challenging situations